ReviewPro, part of the Shiji Group, announces a further step into automated guest communication by adding Instagram as the thirteenth messaging service to its Guest Experience Automation™ (GEA) product. GEA allows hoteliers to automate and manage guest communication across an ever-growing number of messaging services, at a time when there is increasing demand for guest messaging.
The Instagram integration is a response to the growing use of this channel for client-brand communication, and the need for hotels to be able to manage this in an efficient manner. The integration is part of a total of thirteen different messaging services that connect to the GEA™ platform including WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram, among others.
GEA™ is a guest communication platform that enables hoteliers to leverage automation tools and an AI-powered chatbot to ensure better guest communication, both inbound and outbound. On Instagram and via any of the other messaging services integrated into the platform, guests will be able to contact hotel brands directly via messaging to ask questions (more than 80% of which can be answered instantly by ReviewPro’s chatbot technology), book rooms, request services or make complaints or specific requests which are automatically routed to the correct member of staff or departments. The messages have full analytic visibility, so hoteliers can understand more about their operations and improve the guest experience.
“We are very pleased to be able to add Instagram to our list of messaging services,” says Rafael Patiño, VP of Product at ReviewPro. “Instagram is an important communication tool for hoteliers, allowing for direct contact between guest and hotel, as well as increased guest engagement, which fits in with the philosophy of our GEA™ product. Being able to offer Instagram alongside other key services like WhatsApp, SMS, WeChat, etc. also means we can continue to support hoteliers in being more efficient and delivering better guest experiences across more channels.”
Benefits of the GEA ™ and Instagram integration:
- Centralized Inbox: manage all your guest queries coming via Instagram and twelve other channels from one central hub (incl. WeChat, Facebook Messenger, SMS, Telegram, Line, Viber, Booking.com, web chat, WhatsApp, Google, etc.).
- Instant support: chatbot answers more than 80% of incoming queries, providing immediate support without increasing staff workload.
- Automated follow-up: any incoming requests coming via Instagram are automatically assigned to the right team member to ensure prompt follow-up.
Why Choose Our GEA ™ Messaging Platform?
- AI-driven hotel chatbot: Automatically answer 80% of incoming guest queries via our fully configurable chatbot, pre-trained to respond to the most frequent hospitality-related questions.
- Integrated case automation: Any query the chatbot can’t answer, or you don’t want it to answer, is automatically routed to the correct team member for resolution and follow up, with measurable KPIs.
- Third-party integrations: Level up your communication by integrating our GEA ™ platform with booking engines, upsell solutions, your PMS, and case management systems.
- Scalable outbound communication: Proactively communicate with your guests by adding an outbound automation layer to the most used messaging channels and exceeding their expectations.
- Flexible settings: From the way your inbox is structured to whether you employ a full-time or part-time chatbot, you decide.
ReviewPro is the world leader of Guest Intelligence solutions, with more than 60,000 hotels in 150 countries. ReviewPro’s Global Review Index™ (GRI), the industry-standard online reputation score, is based on review data collected from 175+ OTAs and review sites in 45+ languages. The company’s cloud-based Guest Experience Improvement Suite includes Online Reputation Management, Guest Satisfaction Surveys, and Auto Case Management. ReviewPro also provides an AI-driven innovative Guest Experience Automation™ product to automate guest experience management for hotels. These tools and processes enable clients to prioritize operational and service improvements to deliver better guest experiences and increase guest satisfaction, online rankings, and revenue. For more information, go to www.reviewpro.com